Working together we can beautify our community!
The City of Purcell may issue a citation in the amount of $249 if you are in violation of any of the following:
1. Trash and or debris on your property.
2. Tall weeds or grass (including edging along the street and sidewalk).
3. Inoperable and/or junk vehicles.
4. Trailers and autos in alleyways.
5. Tree limbs over hanging the street with less than 8 foot clearance.
6. Failure to trim trees, grass and weeds in the alley.
7. Leaving grass in the street after mowing.
8. Setting bulk trash to the curb sooner than three days before pick-up. Bulk pick-up is the last Monday of every month.
Again thank you for maintaining your property. If you have any questions please feel free to call us at 405-527-6561 or 405-527-4656.