Regulations for Garage Sales
1. A resident may have one garage sale per calendar quarter. A permit must be obtained from City Hall or each sale. A sale may be held for up to three consecutive days. There are no rain checks.
2. A garage sale permit fee of $5 must be paid for each garage sale held.
3. Your garage sale permit must be displayed at the site designated on the permit.
4. Garage sale signs may not be placed on the city street right-of-way, on any utility pole or street sign, in the center median, or on any private property without the permission of property owner.
5. All signs must be removed within 48 hours after the sale.
6. If you have any questions, call the City of Purcell at 405-527-6561 daytime from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
If you have questions for the Oklahoma Tax Commission, call them at 405-521-3274.
Violation of any of these regulations may result in revocation of your permit and a fine.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here