Responsibility of Home Owner to Maintain Property
It is the responsibility of the home owner and or tenant to maintain their property or be subject to a $260 fine. Violations are as follows:
1. Tall grass or weeds, junk, trash, debris, inoperable vehicles, and discharging grass clippings into the street.
2. You are responsible for maintaining your property from the edge of the road or curb to the center of the alley. The City will trim the large trees in the alley.
3. Bulk waste pick up is the last Monday of every month. Please do not set bulk waste out until that weekend before the last Monday. (No loose items, no items to exceed 75 pounds, no antifreeze, paint, or batteries, no hazardous materials. No refrigerant compressors. Limbs must be in three-foot bundles).
4. Brush set out to the curb will be picked up with a charge determined by the size. Brush pick up is free in May and October. You may also call and arrange for brush pick up.
5. It takes all of us working together to keep Purcell a home to be proud of.
If you have any questions please call Code Enforcement at 405-527-4656.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here